Patio & Deck Contractor in Charleston, Summerville, Mount Pleasant, & Nearby
Increase your living space with deck installation and replacement
Enjoy the outdoors. A new deck or patio gives you a great space to enjoy the outdoors, entertain friends, or relax with the family.
Patios and decks have always been popular, and it's easy to understand why. These home additions offer an attractive, affordable way to expand your living space and connect with the outdoors.
Whether you want a new patio or deck, New Age Contractors has the experience and expertise to design the perfect project and complete the deck construction process from start to finish. We will work with you to develop a design that matches your home, fits your needs, and will last for years to come.
If you want to add a deck or patio to your home, call us today at 1-844-676-4349 or click below to get started with a free estimate. Our patio and deck construction services are available throughout Greater Charleston, including Summerville, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and nearby.
The advantages of New Age Contractors's design and build capabilities:
- More economical: Paying an independent architect or designer usually makes a patio or deck design project more expensive.
- Faster completion: Having design and construction experts on the same team saves time by eliminating confusion and communication-related delays.
- More choices: The combined knowledge of design & construction professionals means that your deck or patio design project can incorporate the details you've been dreaming about. You get a customized design that represents the best possible value.
- High quality: We only work with quality materials and all team members are fully invested in your project, and fully responsible for its success.
Deck & patio services
Frequently Asked Questions
What features do you offer?
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Screened & enclosed porches
- Single & multi-level decks
- Trellis & pergola construction
- Privacy screens
- Hot tubs
- Stone & concrete patios
- Pool surrounds
- Wood & composite decking
- Many railing & stair options
What's the difference between a deck and a patio?
Many homeowners use these terms interchangeably, but there are some important differences. A patio is an outdoor space placed directly on the ground. Sometimes this space is connected to the home itself, but it can also be placed in another part of the yard. Patios rarely have rails, but some are covered. Stone and concrete tend to be the preferred construction materials with brick, tile, and others not that far behind.
Decks are generally wood or vinyl and are almost never placed directly on the ground. Sometimes decks are built on the lower floor with simply some basic supports, but other times they are built off a higher floor with a longer support system. In both cases decks usually have railings. They also tend to be a bit more expensive than their patio counterparts and are often chosen because they can spotlight incredible views.
Whatever is on your wish list, we can make a reality
The first step in your patio or deck building project is also the easiest! Simply call us at 1-844-676-4349 or contact us online to schedule a free design consultation and estimate. New Age Contractors is ready to work with you and bring your patio or deck replacement, installation, and construction dreams to life. Call us today to get a free estimate on all our deck and patio services in Summerville, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek, Ladson, Johns Island, Beaufort, Moncks Corner, North Charleston, Hanahan, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.