Expert Building & Surface Restoration in Mount Pleasant, Summerville & nearby Greater Charleston
What damage? Return your property and your life to normal after a disaster with expert and comprehensive restoration services from New Age Contractors.
Expert structural repair & cleaning services for buildings damaged by fire, water and other disasters
When disaster strikes a house or commercial building, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the damage that results. The goal in this situation is always the same: to restore a building to its pre-disaster status and get life back to normal. But the steps required to reach this goal will vary based on the type and extent of damage that occurs.
The experts at New Age Contractors are always ready to respond to your specific disaster recovery needs. With experienced crews and access to the best equipment available, we have what it takes to restore your home or commercial property to pre-disaster status.
We can help restore your property like the disaster never happened!
Schedule A FREE Estimate
To lessen the stress and get the complete restoration you deserve, call the disaster restoration specialists at New Age Contractors right away. Comprehensive recovery services can turn back the clock and restore your building to pre-disaster status.
Our comprehensive building & surface restoration services
- Drying & dehumidification. When flooding or leaks put water where it doesn’t belong, we’ll pump out the water, then use appropriate techniques to dry out soaked materials and dehumidify the space.
- Stain removal. With access to a wide range of cleaning products, we can remove water and other stains from building materials, furniture and other elements.
- Smoke damage repair & restoration. We used advanced techniques to clean smoke damage and eliminate unpleasant odors that result from fire and smoke.
- Cleaning & decontamination. We can clean surfaces in place and also remove items for special cleaning treatment offsite. We’ll also clean and sanitize areas and items that have been contaminated by hazardous materials such as septic overflow, solvents and biohazards.
- Mold removal. Flooding and other moisture “events” can put your property at risk of mold infestation. We use a combination of cleaning, drying and dehumidification techniques to remove mold and create dry conditions that discourage new colonies of mold from forming.
- Reconstruction. When a disaster causes structural as well as cosmetic damage, our reconstruction specialists can make all necessary structural repairs. They can also replace finished materials (roofing, siding, drywall, trim) that are too damaged to be cleaned.
- Window & door replacement. Don’t worry if windows and doors are too damaged to repair. We can replace these building elements with new windows and doors that you select.
- Gutter & downspout replacement. When these elements are dented, crushed or taken down by severe weather, we can replace them with identical or upgraded elements.
Results you can count on: The right work, done in the right order
Thanks to our extensive experience in disaster recovery, we can affordably and effectively take on the jobs that other contractors can’t. Your property gets the best possible treatment because we know to do the right things, in the right order, with the right equipment.
We provide a variety of building restoration services to help restore your building back to its pre-disaster condition by repairing drywall, floors and more. We can also clean surfaces; sanitize; remove stains, odors, and mold; and provide drying and dehumidification services. If minor repairs aren't enough to restore your property to full functionality, New Age Contractors offers complete disaster reconstruction.
Whatever building restoration or surface restoration help you need, you've come to the right place! Contact the experts at New Age Contractors for a free estimate to restore your property and the contents inside.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.